Webcast “Replication Fundamentals Through Customer Examples – A replicationEZ Masterclass” May 14, 2014
Unfortunately, the May 14, 2014 replicationEZ masterclass webcast is over. The good news is that you can see a time-stamped outline of the presentation and download the recording from this webpage.
IBM Domino replication is a complex process, and we’d like to demonstrate that it no longer has to be if you’ve got the right tools! Learn how to truly get control over what’s replicating in your environment.
Ben Menesi, IBM Champion and Chief Product Officer, Ytria
Managing replication across several IBM Domino servers can be overwhelming and may result in limiting oneself to reactive measures. As administrators, we need to establish a pro-active protocol to ensure that everything is setup correctly in order to prevent as many issues as possible. Managing replication is critical to administering any domino environment, where erroneous replication results in significant cost for the organization and confusion for the user.
In this presentation, we will focus on practical solutions using the latest features of replicationEZ and other Ytria tools for scenarios encountered at customer sites. Through these, you’ll learn how to discover issues, understand why they occurred, resolve ensuing problems, and prevent future ones from arising:
- Ensure your replicas are in sync and immediately find critical inconsistencies.
- Differentiate between different classes of inconsistencies and learn what to do about them.
- Find out what the actual differences are between your replicas.
- Understand why these problems happened in the first place and resolve them.
- Track documents to understand where they came from and see your replication setup working (or not!) from your documents’ reference point.
- Get a unique overview of the nature of replication for all replicas of a given database and learn to quickly find where it may have gone wrong.
- Trace problems back to a faulty setup, understand where it went wrong, and correct it.
- Get a deep overview of connection documents to understand what will happen to your databases when replication occurs.
- Learn to use the graphical charts generated from actual replication history entries.
- And more!