Among a multitude of new features and enhancements, EZ Suite version 12 will revolutionize the way you work with its new Automation feature. What does this mean for you?
You already save so much time and frustration using our tools. Now, you can multiply these savings by creating your own macros in your favourite Ytria tools.
You asked, we listened
In addition to Automation, we’ve integrated many of your feature requests. Here’s a sample of what you’ll be able to do in version 12:
- Export grid contents to a native Excel file
- Copy/paste any grid contents in HTML and RichText formats
- Search & Replace items values throughout documents in scanEZ
- Manage document level encryption in scanEZ
- See and delete the index size of Views and Folders in viewEZ and databaseEZ
- See and edit the database type property in databaseEZ
- See the encryption status of every database with databaseEZ
- Display User Activity for multiple databases in databaseEZ, and set recording of User Activity on/off
- Track documents and designs among replicas in replicationEZ
- Search & Replace in ACL entries with aclEZ
- Improvement of Group Navigator and NAB Presence Checker in aclEZ
- Limit the scope of document searches in scanEZ
- And many more!
Watch your inbox in March for our announcement of EZ Suite version 12 and a complete list of what’s new and improved. We’ll also hold a webcast a couple of weeks following the announcement, where we’ll go over the features list.
If you haven’t registered with Ytria, but would like to stay informed, click here to create an account and sign up for the newsletter.