The official release of consoleEZ has been set for June 25, 2014, and we’re holding a webcast on the day of the launch to show you how monitoring several consoles at once or analyzing your logs and usage volume is now a breeze.
For example, whether you’re an admin or a dev, and you’re not authorized to access the server console itself, with consoleEZ, you can actually see the console info on all your servers (assuming your ID has rights to the Log.nsf file on each server).
And that’s just the start! We’ll guide you through all the things you can accomplish during the webcast, including some of the points below.
Unfortunately, the June 25, 2014 webcast “Introducing consoleEZ: The Command Center for Multiple IBM Domino Consoles” is over.
The good news is that you can see a time-stamped outline of the presentation and download the recording from this webpage.
The final feature list of consoleEZ, complete with descriptions, will be revealed on June 25, 2014. In the mean time, here’s a glimpse of what you’ll be able to achieve with consoleEZ:
- Manage multiple open consoles for several servers from one interface.
- Open multiple consoles of one or many servers, and use different filters in each one to get all the information you need at once.
- Get a high-level overview of errors as they occur using a dashboard.
- Send commands to multiple servers at once, and monitor their responses in real time.
- Scan your log file and quickly find events that occurred given a date/time range, event type, text string, etc.
- Analyze your log events in a powerful grid interface.
- Summarize and analyze global volume information of usage activity, replication events or passthru connections, and generate reports.
- And much more!